Media Coordinator Position
Learn about this exciting & rewarding career opportunity & apply today
THE MEDIA COORDINATOR POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED AT THIS TIME.
If you submit your resume for this position we will keep it on file and reach out to you when a future position becomes available.
Stevens & Tate is always looking for talented team players who are passionate, energetic, curious, and eager to learn. Do you have what it takes to be a part of this award-winning team?
Looking for a career in Advertising? We’re looking for someone who thrives in an energetic environment and can juggle multiple projects at once. You’ll be rewarded with opportunities to develop your skills and grow.
Stevens & Tate Marketing is an award-winning integrated Marketing/Advertising Agency encompassing branding, creative, digital, mobile, online, broadcast, social media, print, and Public Relation services located just west of Oakbrook in the western ‘burbs.
We are looking for smart thinkers with strong communication, organization and project management abilities to service and support key clients.
- Plan, budget and manage media, creative and web projects
- Prepare and maintain marketing plans and media schedules
- Coordinate and follow up with vendors, internal team and clients to meet deadlines
- Traffic ads and projects through online PM system
- Interface with all internal departments on client’s behalf
- Investigate media opportunities
- Monitor and track campaign leads and traffic
- Manage estimates, change orders and billing
- Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Marketing or similar field
- Recent graduate to two years experience
- Strong language skills; verbal and written
- Organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to work under deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and Apple Keynote
- Familiarization with Google business tools and online project management software such as Trello
- Agency experience preferred
- Business writing skills a plus
Must possess strong interpersonal skills be able to work independently, multitask, detail oriented, organized and be able to meet deadlines with a confident, positive attitude.
Competitive benefits include: vacation, major medical plus the opportunity to join a warm group of people.
Please fill out the form to the right to get started on becoming a member of our special team.