“Reinvent Everything” is the tagline for the Brand Packaging Conference I am at currently. With those powerful words, I want to reinvent my blog.
Not sure the strategy of reinventing my blog. Should it be pictures only? Should it have contents of only what’s happening now at the show? Should it even be more off-center? Should I share my learning each day as we go?
Nah! Instead I am going to give simple advice for these changing times which apply for everyone. Reinvent yourself.
1) Be a Leader (don’t be a manager or a supervisor)
2) Maintain Stress (laughing works)
3) Ride Close to Transition and Change
4) Raise the Bar
5) Continuously Motivate
6) Pay Close Attention to Quality and Details
7) Give Your Troops Clear-Cut Marching Orders
8 ) Keep a Positive Attitude
9) Nail Down Each Person’s Job
10) Promise Change…and then Deliver!
Just try to reinvent yourself. The results will amaze you.