HubSpot is one of the many CRM (customer relationship management) solutions that is available on the market; however, it is also considered one of the best. There are many reasons why you should consider implementing HubSpot, from the many features available to the customization options. It can even make managing your social media presence easier and more efficient than ever before. This is because HubSpot lets you connect social media accounts, thereby allowing you to access your social media pages from one centralized location.
How HubSpot Increases the Efficiency of Your Social Media Management
When it comes to social media marketing, there is a lot to do. Maintaining your social presence typically requires daily activity. Not only do you need to regularly post content to each platform, but you also have to engage with users. Whether it’s by addressing comments, answering questions, or contributing to other posts and conversations, the engagement is important. Not to mention that you’ll want to use each social media platform’s analytics to monitor your brand’s performance over time.
All of this requires that you log in to separate accounts multiple times throughout the day. By connecting your accounts to HubSpot, you can do everything you need to do while remaining on the HubSpot platform. As a result, managing your social media presence will be much more convenient. You’ll also be able to stay on top of what’s going on with your social media pages, thereby allowing you to make changes and engage with followers in a timely fashion. Instead of bouncing around from one social media account to the other, you can optimize your time better.
What Can Be Done With Social Media?
The following are just some of the things you can do when connecting your social media accounts to HubSpot:
- Publish new content – You can easily publish or share new content on any of your accounts from HubSpot with just a click of a button. In fact, you can even schedule when you want new content to be published. This means you can set up a publishing schedule for all your social media pages for the upcoming month and not worry about it.
- Monitor your social mentions – Using HubSpot, you can track engagements with your brand automatically. Simply choose what keywords you want to track so that you can monitor social mentions. Not only does this allow you to have a finger on the pulse of your brand reputation and awareness, but it gives you a chance to respond quickly if there are ever any negative mentions.
- Track relevant metrics – Monitoring the performance of your social media pages and of the content you’re posting is crucial to determining how effective your marketing efforts are. You can use HubSpot’s metrics to monitor your performance on various social media platforms.
How to Connect Social Media Accounts
The benefits of being able to manage your social media accounts from one location are obvious. But actually setting up your HubSpot solution to be able to do so is a different matter. Fortunately, it’s not that difficult. The following are the steps you should take to connect your social media accounts to your HubSpot account:
- Go to the main settings page on HubSpot.
- Navigating through the menu, select Marketing and then Social.
- Click on Connect account on the top right of the page.
- Choose which accounts you want to connect.
Depending on the social media account you choose, you may have to take additional steps. For Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn, the process is pretty self-explanatory. For Twitter, you’ll need to authorize the app and then select whether you want all publishing data to be reported or just the data collected from posts published on Twitter through HubSpot.
Finally, if you’re connecting your YouTube account to your HubSpot account, you’ll need to make sure your account is a brand channel not set on private, and that you have at least one video uploaded.
Managing Your Social Media Accounts
Managing all of your different social media pages can be a challenge, especially if you have more than one social media account (which you should). However, maintaining your social presence is critical to your ability to keep followers engaged and to broaden your audience online. Fortunately, HubSpot makes it much easier, and therefore less time-consuming, to manage all of your social profiles from one centralized location.